Saturday, February 3, 2007

The Power of Attraction

"Resistance is futile."

My moods are determined by the news on the radio, by the songs I hear, and by the miserable people around me. There’s nothing I can do about it.

Or is there? Can I control the songs I hear… and turn off the news… and look for the positive people? Can I choose my words more carefully, knowing how powerful they are? Can I read something inspirational every morning? Can I make sure I look for things to laugh at instead of things to complain about? There are plenty of both around. Which are we going to concentrate on? Which are we going to attract? We always seem to find evidence for whatever we are concentrating on…..

That’s why I listen to positive affirmations and do self-hypnosis everyday…

For more info on this subject, see www.EnlightenedHypnosis.com

No comments: