Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The G-Spot

I don't want to be crass or crude, but I'm thinking about changing the name of my newsletter and blog to "The G-Spot." Because my name starts with G.

My first newsletter was "Gloria's Good News." I guess I've always liked alliteration. But it lacked pizzazz. This idea came to me to call it G-Spot and promote The G-spot. I really don't want to be risque, though. Please let me know what you think.

I think I will get lots of comments on this blog. If so, it may mean that I will change the name from Verbal Impact to The G-Spot. Or maybe just have a special article in each edition called The G-Spot. Not sure. I would like your feedback.

Thank you!

And now back to our regular feature:

Crass--adj. grossly vulgar or stupid. From Latin.

Crude--adj. Unrefined, raw, immature, unripe, unfinished, lacking taste, unrefined. From Latin, too.

I was thinking I'd rather be crass than crude, but according to the denotation, I'd rather be crude.

The problem is that crude sounds like rude and that gives it a slightly different flavor...

No comments: