Monday, February 16, 2009

Peaceful Mileau

How are things in your Milieu?



That's an interesting word, obviously from French. It means environment, surroundings.



But I'm supposed to define words relating to Peace, Love and Harmony this month, February.


Compassion – capacity for feeling the emotions of others; empathy; pity.

complacent--adj. smug or self-satisfied.

placate--v. make peace; mollify; appease.

placid--adj. peaceful, smoothe, unruffled, calm; complacent is listed as a synonym for this.

All from Latin.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.