Monday, May 20, 2013

Galavanting

I'm on a kick with g-words lately.

Galavanting is an interesting word. I guess the verb is Galavant, but I haven't seen it or heard it in except with the -ing on the end.

Galavant can also be spelled gallivant. I prefer the first.
It means to roam about in search of amusement or pleasure. The secondary meaning is to flirt. The closest synonym is wander. 

Instead of wandering, I hope you will all galavant to my workshop at Unity Church next Sunday.

Galavant over to the Gratitude Workshop! See Musinglog for details.

If you are going away for Memorial Day Weekend, you may click here:
     www.sendoutcards.com/beardi

Thank YOU!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for an interesting post! I seriously enjoyed reading it, think you could be a great author.
I will remember to bookmark your blog and will come back in the future. I want to encourage you to continue to galavant with!