Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Terse Memoirs

I have become fascinated by the 6 word autobiographies...

I think mine is: Eat, Drink, Pray, Love. Read. Workout.

Or maybe: I read books, sleep, eat, read.

Or maybe: Workout in the morning, read, sleep.

Used to be: Work, eat, read, eat, sleep, repeat.

I do love to read. And somehow, though I tend to be brief, I keep coming up with 7 or 8 words instead of six.

Eat, Drink, Pray, Love, Read, Give thanks.

Only six words is not enough.

(I like this exercise.)

I am reader, writer, hypnotist, philolog.

Feel free to post your 6 word epitaph below!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do accept as true with all of the ideas you've offered in your post. They are very convincing and will certainly work. Nonetheless, the posts are too short for starters. May you please extend them a little from subsequent time? Thank you for the post.

You can definitely see your enthusiasm within the descriptions you write. The world hopes for more passionate writers like you who are not afraid to mention how they believe.
All the time follow your heart. "No man should marry until he has studied anatomy and dissected at least one woman." by Honore' de Balzac.

Philolog said...

Thank you. My posts are brief because I like them that way. I am making a statement about indirect, rambling, purposeless communication. I prefer communication with a purpose!