Friday, February 18, 2011

Comments

Hi, This is a inquiry for the webmaster/admin here at philologsblog.blogspot.com. Can I use part of the information from this post right above if I provide a backlink back to this website? Thanks, John


Of course, John, Mark, Bob, and other monosyllablic names. I've gotten this comment many times, anonymously.

Greetings, Thanks for sharing this link - but unfortunately it seems to be down? Does anybody here at philologsblog.blogspot.com have a mirror or another source? Cheers, John


John, I don't put links in most of my posts. I do have a mirror, but I don't know how that will help you.

This is another common comment that I get. I don't understand why I rarely get relevant comments from readers...

The article that gets the most comments is called "Burning Bush." I posted it almost 3 years ago (May 2008). I can't figure out why it still gets comments. I think it has something to do with the Title. I guess it can be interpreted different ways. I used it as a Biblical reference, but judging by some of the other comments it has attracted, I think it shows up in searches for sex terms.

So lets see what types of comments this one generates. I used the 3-letter s-word, which begins with s and ends with x. It seems I have finally reached 1000 views on my profile. Maybe I can get more readers, and even become a blog of note!

If you enjoy this post, please send a link to someone else who might enjoy it. And send me a comment to let me know! Thanks!!!

2 comments:

Philolog said...

I recently found this website that I want to share with everyone as it was a great help when I was
working on a recent project. I needed to know how to do some stuff and found good information here. I think it's awesome!

Philolog said...

Oh my spirit!!! This is so altogether incredibly amazing. Couldn’t have thought that something as compelling as this was noiseless in the oblivion.


This is another interesting comment I have gotten. I have only typed half of it, because the rest has a link for a pharmaceutical product, that I don't endorse.


The first comment is also one I retyped...